enhance understanding of brain health.
enhance clinical care.
Can dementia be prevented? How does exercise improve brain function? What impact does sleep have on memory? Does exercise improve depression?
Understanding the impact lifestyle factors and modifiable risk factors on brain health has the potential to reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s dementia and improve memory. Up to 50% of cases may be due to modifiable risk factors1.
Extensively researched courses give a cohesive and comprehensive understanding of different aspects of brain health. Courses are designed to improve knowledge and improve clinical care.
WHO IS THE Health Professional COURSE DESIGNED FOR?
Courses are designed for health professionals with an interest in…
Improve knowledge on risk reduction strategies
Understand the impact of lifestyle factors
Current Topics Available
Additional Courses and content available. Contact us for further
information & courses customised to suit your organisations needs.
1. Cognitive stimulation and building cognitive reserve
2. Sleep, memory and dementia
3. Exercise and plasticity
4. Social Interaction and dementia
5. The impact of Smoking on cognitive function
6. Nutrition and impact on memory
1. Understanding the role of PEG feeding in people with dementia
2. Management of behavioural or psychological problems in people with dementia
1. Depression- the impact of lifestyle factors
2. The impact of smartphone use on mental health
3. Anxiety & the impact of exercise
4. The Impact of Meditation
1. Women & Dementia: Understanding the critical Window Period
1. The impact of visual art
2. Music & the brain
3. The role of dance and health
1. Alzheimer’s Disease
2. Vascular Dementia
3. Frontotemporal Dementia
4. HIV Associated Dementia
5. Secondary Dementia
Further resources available on memorability.co or contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org